Your best smile can be enhanced with dental veneers. No matter how well you may clean and brush your teeth, there could still be room for improvement. Given the ease to which teeth can stain, the color shade you are hoping for may only be available with dental veneers. If teeth whitening treatments are not giving you the look you desire, or if you are suffering from a few bad teeth, consider the advantages that veneers would bring:
- Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
- Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
- Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
- When properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
- Our licensed professionals at Miller Family Dental are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
Dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments. Veneers can correct flaws in your smile such as:
- Slight Misalignments
- Slight gaps
- Broken teeth
- Slightly worn teeth
Don’t let your smile wait any longer. Come into our office in Houston, Texas, to begin planning for your perfect smile makeover. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Brian Miller, please call us at 281.225.4966. We look forward to making your smile shine bright!